Thursday, September 27, 2007

"One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do."

  • I found you through Natalie, a "graduate" of your group and a published author.
  • I found your website while doing a search for critique groups on yahoo.
  • I found you under the MSN groups.
  • I was a a member many years ago, and I think I initially heard about you through a friend.
  • Found you: Google
  • I found you guys by doing a search for "online writing groups" (or something along those lines) and didn't have to do much searching to find you. I think this site was on the first page or so, so I checked it out and thought it was a perfect fit for me. I can't wait to get started!
  • I was referred to you guys by another member.
  • I found you in a yahoo search.
  • link from the OWWW.
  • I came across the IWW during a Google search. Before starting on my novel, I wanted to hone in my writing skills and so here I am :-)
  • I found you from a google search.
  • I discovered your website via recommendation from a writer I have worked with before.
  • I found out about the Internet Writing Workshop from Max Barry's website.

No comments: