Thursday, September 13, 2007

Our Friend Google Helps Again!

"One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives."
- Euripides
  • I found IWW from the internet.
  • I found IWW through a link that I hit upon by chance after doing a google-search on writing groups.
  • I came across the website through the Guardian Media website.
  • I found you through a google search for online writing critique groups.
  • I stumbled on you through this website: http://www.bagoodjohn.blogspot.com/ I assume she is one of your members. I stumbled onto her website as well.
  • I found you from an article on online criticism
  • I found your site on Writing Times:Interest Tips.
  • Dogpile Search Engine
  • I found this site using the google search engine.
  • I have been actively searching the Internet to find a crit group to suit my needs and it's difficult.
  • I found you through J Lankford, who mentioned the Novel-L site in a posting.
  • Internet search
  • I did a search on Yahoo.com.
  • Found you via the web.
  • A writer's link from Writer's Digest 101 best web sites.
  • I found you by doing a Google search for online writing groups.
  • I found this list on a Ozarks Regional Writers Loop; list moderator Lois Kleinsasser.
  • I found this list while looking online for any writing groups.
  • I found you all through Writer's Digest.
  • I followed a link from http://www.crayne.com
  • I found the site on an internet search.
  • I was looking for a group which would give me and the members of my yahoo group some good feedback on our writing and came across an article titled: "Find the Right ONLINE CRITIQUE GROUP For You!" by Kate Reynolds"
  • I found you through Max Barry, speaking at the Melbourne Writers Festival.

No comments: