A long-time IWW member recently had a poem published, and she was sufficiently impressed with the publishing venue that she took time to outline the market possibilities for other writers.
Louisa writes ...
My poem "On the Third Ring" is in the current issue of Kiss Machine -- Thank you to the poetry members for their input!
About the magazine - -
Kiss Machine is a Canadian magazine, distributed to newsstands and bookstores in Canada and the United States.
- fall 2007 issue is 72 pages
- glossy cover with original art on the outside
- black and white drawings, photographs and cartoons
- poetry, stories (both flash and longer), novel excerpts, creative non-fiction, opinion pieces
- writing style: literary with an edge
- the majority of contributors come from Canada and the United States
- issues are themed.
- e-mail submissions preferred
- submission guidelines.
Have something ready for publication? Give them a go!