Monday, November 29, 2010

Our Members' Writing Success~

Sherry Gloag~


My debut novel is “up for” Best book of the Week at Long and Short Reviews.

--

Tom Mahony~ 
  
My story, "Smitty's Dad," is up at The Inertia.

--

Celestine Stoltenberg~

My review of Stealing Secrets is up at the Internet Review of Books. Thanks to all on the non-fiction list for helping me polish this up. :)

--

Wayne Sheer~

My story, "Not the Jealous Type," is up at Everyday Fiction. Thanks go to Practice and Fiction for helping me with this one.

I'm happy to announce that Boston Literary Magazine has accepted my flash, "Mother and Daughter." It takes a village, so thanks to the folks at Fiction for helping me revise this one. The story is scheduled for their winter issue.

--

Joanna Weston~
 
My poem, “Long distance,” is up at Blue Skies Poetry
And another poem, “Round the Table,” is up at Blue Skies poetry. Cheers!

##

No comments: