Monday, February 14, 2011

Our Members' Writing Success~


Mark Budman:
"On Demand" which was critiqued last year is up now at the Raleigh Review.
-----

Jody Ewing:
On Tuesday, Feb. 8, I was the featured guest on “Moebanshee’s Lair”-- a weekly visionary talk radio show hosted by Moe Banshee--where I had the opportunity to talk about the Iowa Cold Cases website and the resources it provides.

 
Past guests have included legendary Latin jazz guitarist Eddie Benitiz, anthropologist John Sabol, animal rights activist Amanda Sorvino, retired L. A. police detective/NYT bestselling author Steve  Hodel (The Black Dahlia Case), and actor Michael Patrick Boatman (Spin  City, Arliss, Hamburger Hill).
-----

Sherry Gloag:
These are getting a bit like buses. Either none come along or they all come at once!! LOL 

The combination of Valentine's Day and new releases created four more blogs:
Other February Celebrations
Cupid By Any Other Name

What's Your Favourite Funny Valentine?
Do You Remember...?


Black Opal Books published my second full-length novel, Duty Calls, today. You can find it here
-----

Pat St. Pierre:
I just found out that I was nominated for the 2010 L. L. Winship/Pen of New England Award for my poetry book "Theater of Life." The award was established in 1975 by the editor of The Boston Globe to honor the best works of fiction, poetry and nonfiction by New England authors. Absolutely thrilled to find this out.  Thanks to Gary Presley for his great review!

Happy to announce that Ken*Again accepted four of my photos.  Two will be in the summer issue and two will be in the fall issue.  
-----

Catherine Robinson:
Haven't yahoo'd in a while because not all my columns are online and since they appear in The Tampa Tribune every other week, and Creative Loafing every week, I just thought that'd be a lot. But Broward Family Life, a magazine in South Florida, has picked me up, and my first column is in February's edition on the last page. So there's that. Here's my latest for Creative Loafing, a defense of Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother
-----

Wayne Scheer:
My flash, "You the Man, Brad," will be published in Long Story Short's  March issue. "No Secrets," is up at Cynic Magazine.
-----

No comments:

The Craft of Writing in the Blogosphere

Loading...

News from the World of Writing

Loading...