Monday, October 10, 2011

IWW Members' Publishing Successes

Internet Writing Workshop members continue to find publishing success in all venues. Congratulations to this week's crew!

Jody

------------------

Lara Kairos

My short erotica story, "Tale of the Black Sea," has been published online by Oysters and Chocolate.

My thanks to the writers on Romance Writing list for their help!

~~~

Jacquelynn Rasmenia Massoud

My story, "Sanity Scars," has been published in Full of Crow's fall issue & is now online.

Thanks to the fiction group for the crits on this one a while back.

~~~

Pauline Micciche

Pauline Micciche has just finished evaluating ten of the 954 submissions the Tenth Glass Woman Prize. It gave her a new appreciation for the magnitude of the job.

~~~

Bob Sanchez

Party time tomorrow at the El Paso Writers' League, and I'll get to emcee. Read more about it.

~~~

Wayne Scheer

Just a couple of pages past Pat St. Pierre's beautiful autumn photo in Birmingham Arts Journal, you can find my story, "Tuesdays with Mimsey." BAJ is available in print and online in a PDF version.

My story, "A Bar in Omaha," is up at Fiction365.

~~~

Pat St. Pierre

Birmingham Arts Journal had published an Autumn photo of mine.

My children's short story, "The Gift," has been accepted for the Advent/Christmas issue of My Light Magazine.

~~~

Joanna M. Weston

Two tanka and four limericks have been published in Canadian Stories (no website). These were submitted four years ago and accepted two years ago. So my advice is: give not up hope!



No comments: