Monday, May 21, 2012

Our Members' Publishing Successes

The end of May is almost upon us but there is no end to the publishing successes enjoyed by IWW members. Here are success stories from last week. Congratulations to all.

Best, Judith (jkquaempts@yahoo.com)
****

Pat St. Pierre

Alfie Dog Limited, www.alfiedog.com, a UK e-publisher is now up and running. They have stories for everyone and there ready to be downloaded on Kindle or pdf. Three of my children's short stories are there: “Carla the Little Red Hen,” “Mr. Sandman to the Rescue,” and “The Cat in the Castle” (a modern day fairy tale). Check them out.

Bob Sanchez

My novel, Getting Lucky, moved up in Amazon rank by 98,000 places in one day.
Yahoo! *
http://bitly.com/bobsanchez*

Joanna M. Weston


Bill Weldy

My new novel, OUTLAWS, published by Musa Publishing and released today on Amazon.com and Musa Publishing. It will also be released on Barnes & Noble and other book outlets soon. It is an e-book only right now. Readable on Kindle, Nook, and other e-readers as well as I-Pods, I-Pads, computers, and smart phones. If it sells well the first year it has a chance of being published as a paper book. Be aware of some strong language by the bad guys. Since I'm fairly inept at electronic social media outlets, I'm asking (well, begging really) all my friends to pass the word about the novel to all your friends in your address book. Word of mouth (or email) sells more books than any other advertising.

Wayne Scheer

I’m going to be out of town for the next ten days or so, but I thought I’d let you know that tomorrow night at nine my story, “Do Me,” goes up on Every Night Erotica.  The story is very soft-core erotica, alas, as is the site.  More funny than erotic, I'd say.  But they pay $3 for stories under 2000 words and they respond quickly. http://www.everynighterotica.com

Guilie Castillo

Fiction365 has published my story, “Faithless.” Thanks to everyone on the Fiction list that helped with this one! http://tinyurl.com/dxmr6hy

No comments: