Monday, January 21, 2013

IWW Members' Publishing Successes

Internet Writing Workshop members continue to find publishing success in all venues. Congratulations to this week's crew!

Jody

---

G.K. Adams

I'm proud to say I share the table of contents with Jacki at Vine Leaves. My "Ferris Wheel" is on page 20, just five pages above Jacki.


Guilie Castillo-Oriard

"Years of Study," the second part of the Copycat serial the e-zine Pure Slush is publishing for me this month, is now online. Thanks to the Fiction list for the help with this one!


Julie Harthill Clayton

I'm pleased to report that my review of Art on Fire by Hilary Sloin is now live at Lambda Literary Review. My interview with Ms. Sloin will post soon.


Mel Jacob

Fabulous 5 star review for Corpulent Chiropteran.


Tom Mahony

There's a review of my new novel Pacific Offering up at The Inertia.


Jacquelynn Rasmenia Massoud

My flash piece, "Immortal Ink" was published at Vine Leaves Literary Journal.

Thank yous are in order to everyone in the fiction group who helped me smooth out the edges.

Also yesterday, my story, "Combustion" was published at Fiction365.


Anita Saran

My new article, "Burning My Creations," is up on my new channel 'The Way of the Buddha' at Suite 101.


Wayne Scheer

I'm following Guilie with a story in Pure Slush next month. My flash, "Office Routine," will be in the Office issue.


Kareen Wade McCabe

I was interviewed on the Eddie McGarrity blog.

No comments: