Monday, July 22, 2013

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Mithran Somasundrum

A long-ish short story of mine called, “The Invisible Machine,” is now up at TQR Stories. The editor is a really nice guy and pays $50 a story.

Bob Sanchez

My review of Another Insane Devotion, is up at The Internet Review of Books. I think cat lovers will enjoy it.

Pauline Micciche

I just discovered that my flash fiction story, “Bellringer,” written under the pseudonym P. F. Palm, was published as the 27th night story in the anthology, 31 More Nights of Halloween, Rainstorm Press, c. 2012. 

Holly Michael

Suite D published my article about my diabetic, pro-football player son and how he kicked down a few doors.  Houston Texans fans, here's someone you can root for! Kicking Down Doors with Diabetes

No comments: