Monday, July 15, 2013

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Mona Leeson Vanek

Behind These Mountains, vols. 1, 2, & 3, continues to gather comments from people related to the characters in these volumes of northwestern Montana homesteaders history. http://tinyurl.com/atp2s9o

Jack Shakely

Yahoo. My tongue-in-cheek op-ed about the horrors of Skype is in today's Los Angeles Times. Skype makes monsters of us all

Judith Welpman (writing as Christina Cole)
 
I just contracted with Sweet Cravings Publishing for the re-release of my first historical romance novel, The Wrong Woman. Online release is scheduled for October. Paperback edition usually releases about three months later.

Sarah Corbett Morgan

My article, “Keeping Food Fresh in the Tropics,” is at The Costa Rican Times. http://bit.ly/14J2bKi

Francene Stanley

Solstice Publishing has released my novel, Tidal Surge. It's the second in the Moonstone Series. You can find it here at Amazon.

Behlor Santi

An excerpt from my memoir is up at Women's eNews.

No comments: