Monday, August 12, 2013

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Joanna M. Weston

My poem, “Riding Again,” is up at LongStory Short. Click on 'All poetry' and scroll down and down. It was a fun ride!
Two poems, “Into Light,” and “This earth,” at Words Form Windows.

The secrets of sleep,” up at WordsForm Windows.

A haiku at ThreeLine Poetry, Issue 20. Scroll down to read.

Gary Presley

The gentleman and scholar (and writer) we know as Jack Shakely recently published his third novel, my review of which is up at The Internet Review of Books. Fun stuff, his book. Find the review here.

Jack Shakely

I'm happy to report that my new novel, Che Guevara's Marijuana and Baseball Savings and Loan, is now available on both Kindle and Nook.

William Bartlett

My August column is up in the 'Word from Dad' feature at KCParent.com. Entitled, “I Can't Wait For School,” it's also available in print in KCParent magazine.

Wayne Scheer

My month as Featured Author at PureSlush continues with, “A Balanced Life.”  The month-long theme is Rules and Regulations.

Theresa Cancro

A haiku of mine is up at ThreeLine Poetry, Issue 20.  I'm honored to share space with Joanna Weston. Scroll down the page to read.

No comments: