Monday, August 19, 2013

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Bill Brier

I just earned my first dollar (actually, one hundred of them) by winning third place in the mystery/suspense/thriller/adventure novel category of Southwest Writer's contest for my novel, The Killer Who Hated Soup. (The contest was for the first 20 pages.)

Paul Stenquist

I'm rather pleased with a piece I wrote for this Sunday's New York Times. 

Wayne Scheer

My month as Featured Author at Pure Slush continues with, “Turning Thirteen,” a flash I wrote with Practice a while back. Thanks, guys.
www.pureslush.webs.com/

Edith Parzefall

I'm very excited and proud that Strays of Rio won a bronze medal in the thriller category of the Global Ebook Awards. A big thank you to the members of Novels-L, who helped me hone this novel.

No comments: