Monday, September 2, 2013

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Wayne Scheer

My flash, “In Sickness and in Health,” has been accepted by Long Story Short for their next issue.

A humor piece, “A Four-Step Approach to Nude Tanning,” has been accepted at The Yellow Ham and is scheduled for publication on 9/11.

The last of my stories featured on Pure Slush for the month of August is up. “No Alpha Males Here."

G.K. Adams

My 490-word short short, “Steak and Potato Delight,” is up at The Legendary.

Behlor Santi

I’ve been interviewed on R.K.V.R.Y. re my writing process.

My story, “Polish Grandpapas,” is at Eunoia Review.

Eric Petersen

My latest book review, a review of the mystery novel, The Trojan Colt by Mike Resnick, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Joanna M. Weston

My poem. “The Musician,” is up at Wild Violet with a truly amazing photo (that's not mine though).

Gary Presley

My latest book review up at Internet Review of Books: Courting Greta, by Ramsey Hootman.

Jack Shakely

Book review for Run Down the Wind by Laurence Eubank, at Internet Review of Books.

Mona Leeson Vanek
http://montanascribbler.com

Behind These Mountains, Volume II: God's Country in the United States Of America, is now a Kindle book


Latest book reviews at SFRevu:

Book of Iron by Elizabeth Bear
Delia's Shadow by Jaime Lee Moyer
Grail of the Summer Stars (Aetherial Tales) by Freda Warrington

Reviews at Gumshoe Review:

Cloche and Dagger (A Hat Shop Mystery) by Jenn McKinlay
Dime if I Know by Maggie Toussaint
Peak Season for Murder (Leigh Girard) by Gail Lukasik
The Third Eye by Andrew Seewald and Jacqueline Seewald
When the Devil Doesn't Show by Christine Barber

No comments: