Monday, October 28, 2013

IWW Members' Publishing Successes

Internet Writing Workshop members continue to find publishing success in all venues. Congratulations to this week's crew!

Jody


Mira Desai

A few yahoos, condensed:

1. One of the things that translating has taught me is sheer, cussed persistence. I’ve tried to capture this in an essay just published on Talking Writing, Balancing Words in Two Languages.

2. Thanks to the weekly exercises on Practice group, a story is up on Pure Slush as part of their Hobbies theme.

3. Earlier this month, Footprints in the sand, a story about a cultural potpourri was published on Looseleaf tea.

Behlor Santi

Another one of my writing articles is at fundsforwriters.com.

Wayne Scheer

I have another poem up at The Camel Saloon. "I'd Caress Your Soul," is a love poem, of sorts.

No comments: