Monday, November 11, 2013

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Adrienne Ross Scanlan

I would like to thank Waverly Fitzgerald for hosting my micro-essay, Keeping the Bees in my Snap Peas, in her blog, the Urban Naturalist.
 
William Bartlett

My monthly column is up at KCParent.com in the “Word from Dad” feature.  This month, it's entitled Thanksgiving Treat, and is also available in print in KC Parent magazine. 

Joanna M. Weston

My poem, Calling,Calling, up at Long Story Short, right under Linda Gamble. So scroll on down and you'll find us there: 

Wayne Scheer

I entered The Last Slice of Pizza into Zizek Press's Bad Writing Contest. The editor, who apparently is selective about what is truly bad, said my story is such a piece of crap it stands a chance of winning. Up at Zizek Press

Theresa A. Cancro

Two of my poems, Leaves, and Autumn Wandering, are up at Jellyfish Whispers.  A big thank-you to Poetry-W members for feedback on the second poem. 

Eric Petersen

My latest book review, a review of the biography, Young Mr. Roosevelt, by Stanley Weintraub, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.  

Rebeca Schiller

I haven't had one of these in a long time worth yahooing about, but it's in my local paper and it's about the surgeon who operated on my partner.

No comments: