Monday, November 25, 2013

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Carol Phillips

My short story, “The Last Synapse,” was accepted by County Lines, A Literary Journal. Thanks to all on the FICTION list who critted it! Available in hard copy only, on Amazon.

Holly Michael

About a month ago I went to a writer's conference. And as a result...

1. Signed with a new agent. (I'd dumped my old one).
2. Got a book contract for my nonfiction project, the devotional sample I'd recently subbed on Nfiction.


Wayne Scheer

The Stone Wall,” is up at 50 Word Stories. Scroll down. Right now it's the second story, but that could change quickly.

Mel Jacob

The print copies of Holiday Hopes arrived yesterday. It has a gorgeous cover and the stories in it are great. Makes me feel good to be in such company. It'll be up November 30th on Amazon and Melange Books.

Edith Parzefall

My translation of Strays of Rio has been contracted by a major German publisher, Droemer Knaur. This has been the novel I rewrote the most under gentle but thorough nudging from Novels-L members.


My flash fiction, “Sunrise,” was among the runners-up in the Women on Writing Summer Flash Fiction Award. Comes with publication and interview the WOW site. Thanks to all who commented on it.

Eric Petersen

My latest book review, a review of the novel Deadly Catch: A Mac McClellan Mystery, by E. Michael Helms, has been published by the Internet Review of Books

Joanna M. Weston

Four of my haiku in Bear Creek Haiku. A couple have appeared on their website, but these are all in the print version.

And, a one-liner at A Handful of Stones. Scroll down, I'm at Nov.20th


No comments: