Monday, December 2, 2013

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Joanna M. Weston

Incredible: I won the Federation of B.C. Writers Fall sonnet contest! You'll find the winning entry here.

Julie Harthill Clayton

My latest theater review is live at Gay RVA.

Jason Fairweather

Love in Sarajevo,” has been accepted by Straylight Literary Magazine for publication. I just wanted to express my gratitude to all those who read and critiqued that short story.

Lynne Hinkey

My short-story, “The Shadow Between Us,” was selected for inclusion in Open to Interpretation: Love and Lust edition. The results will be posted online on December 3, and the book will be available to order then.

Mona Leeson Vanek
A check from Amazon KDP from sales of Kindle editions of Behind These Mountains, Volume 1 was deposited to my bank account this month. Maybe during my lifetime the Kindle editions will earn the $250 I paid for the ISBNs.

Theresa A. Cancro

A haiku of mine appears in the December 2013 issue of A Hundred Gourds.  I'm so very pleased to be in the company of another IWW member, Louisa Howerow.

Guilie Castillo Oriard

The POD version of 2014 January Vol. 1 (Pure Slush) is now available from Lulu.com.

 Once again, a huge thank you hug for everyone on the Fiction list for making this happen for me.


No comments: