Monday, December 16, 2013

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Sue Ellis

It Matters Radio will feature one of my stories as part of a Christmas program on the evening of December 26th. I had sent them a Christmas story after seeing their submission request info at Duotrope Digest, and won the short story competition with “Santa and the Naked Lady.” The story had been previously published, but they said it didn't matter.

Wayne Scheer
 
I have a poem, “Priorities,” up at A Long Story Short.  

My poem, “Damned If I Do...” is up at A Day's Encounter.

I have a thinly disguised bit of fiction up at Clever Magazine, “What I Learned Today.” I wrote it just recently with the Practice group. Please don't anyone tell my wife or her sister about it.

Mel Jacob

Have a contract for my novel, Murder in Her Dreams, from Melange.

Joanna M. Weston

Four poems up at 7 Beats Here and Now. Have to scroll down quite a bit, but I'm there! And the photos Allen Itz has used are gorgeous.

Ruth Zavitz

My nostalgia piece, “From Farm to Kitchen,” has just been published in Canadian Stories

Eric Petersen

My latest book review, a review of the action thriller, White Ginger, by Thatcher Robinson, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

William (Bill) Weldy

I just received work that my novel, Outlaws, that many of you so aptly critted a while back, will be released as an audio book sometime before the end of January. It’s been such a thrill to listen to the chapters and they sent them back to me. I’ll let everyone know when it’s released.


No comments: