Monday, December 9, 2013

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Guilie Castillo-Oriard
The first two volumes of Pure Slush's 2014 project, January and February, are available as e-books from Amazon.
 


Jeannette de Beauvoir

RSN (Reader Supported News) now has the option for one to submit articles, essays, op-eds, etc., so I recycled something I wrote some time ago as —actually—a homily I gave. It's called On Heroes.

Bob White

Our local city's Arts Council has named me ‘Artist of the Month' for December. An interview article and photo are here.

Peter Bernhardt

Thanks to the excellent translation skills of Edith Parzefall and the superb editing of Kathrin Brueckmann, my first novel, The Stasi File - Opera and Espionage: A Deadly Combination, has now been published on Amazon in its German edition in Kindle and paperback format under the title, Die Stasi-Akte - Oper und Spionage: Eine tödliche Kombination.

William Bartlett

My monthly column is up at KCParent.com in the Word from Dad feature.  This month, it's entitled Snooping, and is also available in print in KC Parent Magazine.

Joanna M. Weston

A one-liner at http://www.ahandfulofstones.com/ scroll down to Dec.4.

Ellen Kombiyil

I received a surprise Pushcart Nomination from Silk Road Review for my short story, “The Opposite of Gathering.” After years of poetry publications and no nomination, this is my very first fiction publication, so beginner's luck, I guess!

Holly Michael

My novel, “I'll Be Seeing You,” that many of you critiqued, is a finalist in the American Christian Fiction Writer's (ACFW) contest, “First Impressions.”

Edith Parzefall

I've finally taken the step of going fully independent by publishing the first book in the Adventure Trek Series: Snow White's Slide.

Eric Petersen

My latest book review, a review of the suspense thriller Extraordinary Retribution by Erec Stebbins, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Mel Jacob

My short Christmas story got a nice review.

Holiday Hopes is now up as an e-book on Amazon and available in print from Lulu.com.


No comments: