Monday, January 20, 2014

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Wayne Scheer

I have a humorous travel piece, Prophylactica?, up at Pure Slush.

And another old story, “Old Memories,” at Journal of Microliterature.

Adrienne Ross Scanlan

The January 2014 issue of Blue Lyra, Special Nonfiction Issue, is up!

Theresa A. Cancro

My poem, “Snowfall,” is up at Dead Snakes. 

Also, a short poem in Three Line Poetry, Issue #23. 

Three poems, Seething Blue, Leaves, and The Mermaids Won't Tell, will be included in Kind of a Hurricane Press' Best of 2013 anthology Storm Cycle, to be published later this year. They first appeared on the online journals Napalm and Novocain, Jellyfish Whispers and Pyrokinection.

Joanna M. Weston

A one-liner up at  A Handful Of Stones. Scroll down to January 15th.

A short poem in Three Line Poetry, Issue #23.

Behlor Santi

My article on the link between childhood abuse and bearing children with autism spectrum disorder is up at Minority Nurse Magazine. It's also at my Pinterest account.

Sherry Gloag

I have just signed a contract with EsKape Press for my paranormal novella, He's My Husky.


No comments: