Monday, February 10, 2014

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Gary E. Presley

I owe this byline credit to my friend and great writer, Paul Pekin, who found this venue. If you warp on over there to read my essay, you should stay and read Paul's too.

Wayne Scheer

My flash essay, “The Sounds of Spring,” about watching my grandchildren playing in the park, has been accepted for the spring issue of Flash in the Pan, an online publication of Tiny Lights: A Journal of Personal Narrative.

Behlor Santi

I now have a semi-regular gig at louisville.com, writing about whatever comes to my mind as long as it's local.

Sherry Gloag

My short story, “Queen of Diamond,” which is one story in a fifteen author anthology, Love and Diamonds, released today and can be found at Amazon, at Amazon UK, and other online retailers.

Theresa A. Cancro

I have a haiku up in Shamrock Haiku Journal(Issue #27).  I'm very pleased to share space there with Louisa Howerow.
Also, two new haiku of mine appear on A Handful of Stones, for January 24th and February 7th: 

Kind of A Hurricane Press anthology, “Conversation with a Christmas Bulb,” is now available as an ebook and in print. My poem, “Holiday Cut,” is included. 

Mark Budman

My story, “The Game of Chance,” now titled, “The Games We Play,” was accepted by The Doctor T. J. Eckleburg Review.

Mira Desai

What an incredible sensation ...to hold your first ever book...A Festival of Free Verse/ poet Bharat Trivedi/ translation to English.


No comments: