Monday, April 7, 2014

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Deborah O’neille Schubbe

My flash piece, “Cashmere Silk,” is up at Roadside Fiction.

Theresa A. Cancro

My poem, “Drudge History,” has been selected for electronic publication on The Artistic Muse: Poehemians, April 2014.

Wayne Scheer

A bit of flash memoir about watching my grandchildren grow up is online at Flash in the Pan.

My story, “Hey Dad,” is up at Everyday Fiction

Clever Magazine has accepted my story, “Dear Computer,” for their June issue. 

Mona Leeson Vanek

Bygone Montanans; a Montana Research Opportunity,” is live at The North Palouse Washington eNewscast.  

Ruth Zavitz

My short article, “Have Tulip Will Travel,” has been published In GreenPrints (Print mag) 

A short story, “A Bird in the Hand,” was published online last week in CommuterLit and “Hello Central,” is slated for next week.

A Cinnamon Scented Grandmother,” has been chosen for inclusion in an anthology on grandmothers.

My historical novel, Flight to the Frontier, due to be released in June of this year by Chronicler Publishing.


No comments: