Monday, May 12, 2014

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Joanna M. Weston

My poem, “More than Second-hand,” is up at Long Story Short. Many thanks to the Poetry List for their help with this one.

Jack Shakely

My short story for the Veterans Writing Project, The Partial Assassination of PFC Johnny Little Wolf, is up.

 



Wayne Scheer

My poem, “At My Age, Mickey Mantle was Dead,” is up at the Camel Saloon.

William Bartlett

My May column is up at KCParent.com in the, “Word from Dad,” feature. This month, it's entitled, “A Library Card,” and is meant to honor my mother and every other mother.  It's also available in print in KC Parent Magazine.

Anita Saran

I just received the ‘Engaging Writer’ accolade on Hub Pages. I have around 49 hubs and all are ‘featured,’ and the cents are multiplying slowly but surely.


No comments: