Monday, June 2, 2014

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Don McCandless

I wish to thank everyone who read, critiqued, bashed, mashed, and praised A Talent for Violence, now available at Amazon in print and on Kindle.

Guilie Castillo-Oriard
I've been up all month on Awkword Paper Cut, in the Writers on Writing section, talking - in pretty heady company - about Mexico and exploring the wherefores of leaving one's country to find one's writing.

Robin Cain

An acquaintance of mine surprised me today with a blog post about my book.  I thought her approach was sincere and in keeping with her on-going theme of ‘dealing with chronic pain’. Her daily posts offer everything from the spiritual, physical, emotional, etc.

William Bartlett

My June column is up at KCParent.com in the Word from Dad feature. This month, it's entitled, “A Present for Dad,” and is meant to honor my Dad and every other father.  It's also available in print in KC Parent Magazine


No comments: