Monday, October 6, 2014

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Paul Pekin

My story, “Wedding Bells,” is up on BioStories. I am the ‘Featured Essay,’ which, I suppose, is a good thing. The piece will be placed within a semi-annual electronic magazine version next year and always be available to readers.
 

Contact information if any of you wish to submit:

Mark Leichliter, Editor
bioStories Magazine
www.biostories.com

Theresa A. Cancro

A haiku of mine is up on Cattails' September 2014 issue.
 

Another haiku is included in Brass Bell Haiku Journal's moon-themed October issue. (scroll down)

Two poems, “Entwined,” and “At The Shore,” up on Michael Lee Johnson's site, Birds By My Window: Willow Tree Poems. (scroll down)
 

 Holly Michael

Interviewed on Sylvia Villalobos' blog. Yay! She did an amazing job!

Joanna M. Weston

My poem, “These sons,” is the featured poem at Wild Violet.
 

 Eric Petersen

My review of Enduring Courage: Ace Pilot Eddie Rickenbacker and the Dawn of the Age of Speed by John F. Ross has been published by the Internet Review of Books



No comments: