Monday, November 10, 2014

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Wayne Scheer

Infective Ink has bought my story, “Unlikely Friends,” for their next issue with the theme, ‘Opposites Attract.’  Infective Ink pays $10 for a story under 1500 words.  Each issue is themed.  They pay promptly through PayPal.  Good place to send your work.

Julie Harthill Clayton

A couple of yahoos for me. Two reviews up at GAY RVA, here and here. And I will soon have my first review in the international magazine, Curve.

Pamelyn Casto

Fiction Southeast re-published two of my pieces. One is a feature-length article that was originally published in the February 2001 issue of Writer's Digest titled, “A Short Course in Short-Short Fiction.” That article was then republished in Start Writing Now!: Your Introduction to the Writing Life, and was titled, “Simple Complexity: A Course in Short-Short Fiction.”

The second is an interview I did with Fernando Sorrentino. It was originally published in my Flash Fiction Flash newsletter and is now re-published at Fiction Southeast.

Jack Shakely

My review of Steven Pinker's, “The Sense of Style,” is up at Internet Review of Books.

William Bartlett

My November column is up at KCParent's website in the Word from Dad feature.  This month, it's entitled, “Over the River,” and is also available in print in KC Parent Magazine.


Joanna M. Weston

A mouthful of micro-fiction up at Lost Paper. Scroll down until you come to "Our traditional Sunday dinner ...." and enjoy. It's about 1/4 of the way down. My name is at the end.



No comments: