Monday, December 1, 2014

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Behlor Santi

Three of my poems are in the debut issue of The Birds We Piled Loosely, published last October.

Bob White

My latest mystery novel, To Catch a Monster, is now available on Amazon.

Pat Brown

Just got the cover for my upcoming historical novel, Ashes & Ice, which will be released January 1, 2015. It's being published under the pseudonym GK Parker.

William Weldy


My 1990 biography on Robert ‘Smokey’ Wion, It’s Gotta Hurt, has been published and is available on Amazon.

Elma Schemenauer

I'm thrilled to announce that my novel, Consider the Sunflowers, was recently published by Borealis Press of Ottawa, Canada. It's a 1940s-era story of love, Mennonites, faith, and betrayal set in Vancouver and rural Saskatchewan, Canada. The novel can be ordered online from Chapters Indigo or Borealis Press. The e-book will be available in 2015.

Theresa A. Cancro

A haiku of mine is up on Brass Bell: A Haiku Journal in the December Winter Haiku issue. Scroll down.

A short-short piece is at Lost Paper for the Soup Stories issue. Scroll down, arranged alphabetically by first name.



No comments: