Monday, January 12, 2015

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Rasana Atreya

Published book #3, 28 Years a Bachelor.

Joanna M. Weston

One haiku and one senryu at Cattails.

John Evans

My story was selected by 100 Word Story, from responses to their December photo prompt.


Florence Cardinal

My e-book, Snow Demon, is available for download at Barnes and Noble, or, in Canada, at Chapters.

Wayne Scheer

I have a poem, "Oak Leaves," up at The Camel Saloon.


Chioma Iwunze-Ibiam

My short story, “In Afikpo,” has been longlisted for the Awele Creative Trust Awards. The prize money is a mouth-watering 50,000 naira, but I'd like to win because of the six months mentorship that comes with it. The announcement is here. Special thanks to members of the Fiction list who read and critiqued the story.

Book bloggers Marian and Myne interviewed me on their blogs. 


Jeannette de Beauvoir

Publishers Weekly reviewed my mystery novel, Asylum, coming in March: “De Beauvoir does a fine job of evoking the ambiance of Montreal, with its fascinating neighborhoods, bilingualism, and political tensions.”

Eric Petersen

My review of Deadly Ruse: A Mac McClellan Mystery by E. Michael Helms, is at the Internet Review of Books.

Sue Ellis

My review of A Sting in the Tail is up at Internet Review of Books. It's about bumblebees and written by Dave Goulson, a wonderfully comic professor of bugs who made jit fun learning about them. A great book touting awareness of the importance of creatures not big, but small.

Sarah Corbett Morgan

My review of Karen Lynch’s memoir, Good Cop, Bad Daughter, is live at the Internet Review of Books.


No comments: