Monday, February 2, 2015

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Julie Harthill Clayton

My latest review for GayRVA has been posted.


Lynne Hinkey
www.lynnehinkey.com

My review of Barnacle Brat (A Dark Comedy for Grown-Ups) can be found on Underground Book Reviews as well as my interview with author, Adrian Baldwin.


Deborah O’Neille Schubbe
http://debioneille.blogspot.com/

I have an article published in January's issue of Connect Magazine. It's a good market, because they pay on acceptance and they pay well.

Holly Michael
www.hollymichael.com

My novel, Crooked Lines, is listed as a FEBRUARY Bonus Book of the Month for the Pulpwood Queen Book Club selections 2015.

Cathy Moser

The Thoroughbred horse racing essay I wrote for Montana Public Radio was broadcast last week on their history program, Reflections West, which combines Montana history and Montana writers with nationally famous writers. Listen to the five-minute segment here.

 
The essay is a part of my research project, four years next month, for the Montana Historical Society about late nineteenth century Thoroughbred horse racing in Montana.

Theresa A. Cancro

I'm very pleased that two of my haiku have been published in issue 51 of Presence, a print journal of haiku and related poetry based in the UK.

In addition, three of my poems, “Glower Scrapings,” “Metamorphosis - A Triptych,” “Berceuse In Terra,” originally published on Kind of a Hurricane Press, have been selected to appear in their best of 2014 anthology, Storm Cycle.

Pauline Micciche

My story, “Nova,” has been shortlisted in the Brilliant Flash Fiction, “Life is Good,” writing contest. The winners, the short list, and the long list have been published and are now online here.


No comments: