Monday, February 16, 2015

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Julie Harthill Clayton

My review of a collection of 2014's best lesbian erotica will be published in Curve’s print magazine, AND I will be paid.


Wayne Scheer

My flash, “A Love Story,” is at Wild Violets

Another story, “The Long Walk,” has been accepted for publication in the next issue of The Literary Hatchet.

Ink Monkey's Tomato Anthology wants to include my creative nonfiction piece, “The Essex Street Garden.”

Paul Pekin

My latest is at BioStories. Thanks to NFiction critters, and thanks to IWW. You guys inspire me to write.

By the way, BioStories is always looking for short nonfiction, check their guidelines. No pay, just fame.

Lori Brody

I have a short story (flash) in alice blue review.


I have a story out today at WHISKEYPAPER, The Sky Opening Up.


Judith Kelly Quaempts

My review of Convent Mermaid, Rod Usher’s third poetry collection, is live at the Internet Review of Books.



No comments: