Monday, February 9, 2015

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Rasana Atreya

GooglePlay (for android users) decided to feature my novel, Tell a Thousand Lies, as one of their 'Top Picks Under $10.

Holly Michael
www.HollyMichael.com

I'm on Silvia Writes at Silvia Villalobos' blog today, telling my story about our experiences in South India in 2004 and our follow-up experiences ten years later.


Joanna M. Weston

Two poems up at Shot Glass Journal. The first one is here. Click on 2 at the top right hand corner for the second.

Theresa A. Cancro

I'm very pleased to have two haiku in the Shamrock Haiku Journal's current issue, #30. Scroll down.

William Bartlett

My February column is up at KCParent.com in the Word from Dad feature. This month it's Balance, also available in print in KC Parent Magazine.


Pamelyn Casto

Fiction Southeast has published Give Your Tale A Twist: 5 Twist Endings For Your Short Story, another of my previously published articles.


The article was previously published in The Writer's Digest Yearbook: Guide To Writing Fiction Today (December 2002).



No comments: