Monday, May 18, 2015

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Lori Sambol Brody

I have an article up at Flash Fiction Chronicles about revising flash fiction.

Wayne Scheer

My poet friend, Allen Itz, has included two poems of mine, “The Other Shoe, Parts One and Two,” in his weekly blog, Here and Now. The site is worth a look just for the photography. My poems are about six from the bottom.

Judy Howard

My latest book, Masada’s Marine, is going to be carried in the library of The General Patton Memorial Museum at Chiriaco Summit in Indio, California. I am so honored.

Eric Petersen

My reviews of Stone Cold Dead by James W. Ziskin and A Deadly Affair at Bobtail Ridge By Terry Shames have been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Paul Fein

I recently received Third Prize in the Carteret Writers writing contest for my nonfiction article, “Will Serena and Novak Capture the Holy Grail of Tennis?”

I would like to thank our nonfiction critique group and two IWW notables not in it for perceptive suggestions and meticulous corrections. You greatly improved this article and all my articles.


No comments: