Monday, June 1, 2015

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Eric Petersen

The Internet Review of Books has published my reviews of See Also Murder by Larry D. Sweazy and The Reluctant Matador by Mark Pryor.

Paul Fein

I was notified I received a 1st Place award in a writing contest in the nonfiction article/essay/book chapter category (and two articles received ‘Notables’ in the 2015 Writers-Editors Network International Writing Competition:

1st Place - Paul Fein , Agawam, MA – "Beauty of Federer" – This tightly written article serves up an enticing view of tennis in general and Roger Federer in particular.

NOTABLES (alphabetical by author)

Paul Fein , Agawam, MA – "Why the Strike Zone Is So Important in Tennis"

Paul Fein , Agawam, MA – "In a Spin" (tennis strokes and strategies)

I would like to thank you for your topnotch critiques - your smart suggestions and meticulous corrections - that greatly improved this article and all my articles. We're a team, and my success is your success, and vice versa.

Silvia Villalobos

My blog post on book marketing via radio interviews is live on Montana Scribbler. Many thanks to our very own Mona Leeson Vanek for inviting me on.

Joanna M. Weston

Three poems up at Pyrokinection, scroll down to May 25th. With many thanks for help from the Poetry List.

Theresa A. Cancro

Four haiku of mine appear on High Coupe.

Sarah Corbett Morgan

Happy to say my review of the wonderful novel, In Wilderness, by Diane Thomas, is live over at The Internet Review of Books.


No comments: