Monday, August 10, 2015

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Mark Kline

I suppose it's pushing it to call a review of a poetry collection I translated a yahoo, but this made me very happy. Mette Moestrup deserves the praise imo. It's a reprint of a review by Stephen Burt in the Yale Review. "Kingsize" is the last of the four books he writes about.

Wayne Scheer

My poem, “On the Fine Art of Poetry Writing,” is up at The Short Humor Site.   

Joanna M. Weston

I'm delighted to have three haiku up at Hedgerow.

Guilie Castillo-Oriard

I'm pleased to announce my novel-in-stories, The Miracle of Small Things, was published today. It's a little premature; it's only available through Lulu.com and only in print.

Other online retailers will follow in a few weeks, and e-books will be up sometime in November (along with serious marketing), but there's that launch event in NYC next month, and we needed to order books for that. So... it's out. My first solo book. Yikes.

A HUGE shout-out to the Fiction list, who have been instrumental to this project since back in 2013 when it began. Wayne, Silvia, Lynne, Rick, everyone else who jumped in at some point or another: thank you.

I couldn't have done it without you. And to the IWW members who were kind enough to write blurbs for the (pseudo) finished version - your beautiful words will warm my heart every day I live. Thank you, IWW.


No comments: