Monday, August 17, 2015

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Joanna M. Weston

My poem, 'Edinburgh Rock', is up at Wild Violet with a neat photo. Thanks to the Poetry List for their help.

Lynne Hinkey

My review of Murphy's Luck, and interview with author, Benjamin Laskin, is now up at Underground Book Reviews.

Eric Petersen

My review of The Bomb Maker's Son: A Parker Stern Novel by Robert Rotstein has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Wayne Scheer

A flash I wrote with the Practice group, “The Cheating Wives Site,” has been accepted by Out of the Gutter, and will be published in the next month or two.

William Weldy

Not really a yahoo yet but excited about the news. A while back I wrote a screenplay based on my novel Outlaws (subbed here). Entered some contests and sent copies of the script out.

I just received an email from a second tier Hollywood producer interested in making a biker movie. He’s in the middle of another movie project now, but wants to get together to talk in earnest after the new year.


No comments: