Monday, September 7, 2015

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Theresa A. Cancro

One haiku has been published in Wild Plum, Issue 1:2, Fall & Winter 2015. Scroll down to the middle of the page.

One haiku published in The Heron's Nest, Volume XVII, Number 3, September 2015.

One haiku published in A Hundred Gourds 4:4 September 2015. I'm pleased to have my work appear alongside that of Pearl Pirie, another Poetry-W member. Scroll down.

I have a one-line haiku included in the September 2015 issue of Brass Bell. I'm pleased also to have my work appear with that of Joanna Weston Scroll down; arranged alphabetically by first name.

My poem, "metamorphosis 2," is featured on Plum Tree Tavern for Sunday, August 30, 2015. An earlier version of this poem was first published in "Jellyfish Whispers" in March 2014.

Kind of a Hurricane Press' best of 2014 anthology, "Storm Cycle 2014," has been published. It includes three of my poems: "Glower Scrapings," "Metamorphosis - A Triptych" and "Berceuse In Terra." Joanna Weston and Linda Gamble also have work included in this anthology. It's always great to be in the company of other Poetry-W members.

Chioma Iwunze-Ibiam

I am delighted to announce that my short story, "Letter From The Rainmaker's Daughter," has been accepted for the September issue of the new print and online versions of A Long Story Short.

This story started as a flash piece in the Practice group about two years ago. Months and months of rewrites, after crits from the Prose List, saw it grow into a short story.

William Bartlett

My September column is up at KCParent.com in the Word from Dad feature. This month, it's entitled 'Brotherly Love' and is also available in print within the pages of KC Parent magazine.

Mostly, they use stock photographs to illustrate the column, but not this time. These two guys, caught between little-boy cute and manly good looks, are my sons. James is older than his brother and wears glasses. Ian is taller, though, and frequently enforces his will on his brother.

Joanna M. Weston

A poem up at Poet's Corner, a good one for fall!


No comments: