Monday, October 5, 2015

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Joanna M. Weston

A couple of haiku up at Cattails, with Scott and Theresa. Cheers all round!

Lori Sambol Brody

I've got a flash fiction piece up at People Holding. (You submit based on a photo prompt they send you.) Thanks to the prose workshop for the feedback!!

Lynne Hinkey

I have a review of "Long Live Grover Cleveland" and an interview with author Robert Klose up at Underground Book Reviews.

David Russell

My article titled, "After School Special: Serving Robotics," will appear in the November issue of Thumbprint News, space permitting. The article describes the 3-year-old Robotic Club in my local area. Special thanks to you who have taken the time to critique my efforts elsewhere on the IWW.

Wayne Scheer

My flash humor piece, "Making a Buck," written in the Practice group, has been accepted by Linden Avenue Literary Journal for their January 2016 issue.

My story, "A New Man," is up at A Long Story Short. I worked on this story with the Fiction group a long while back and revised it recently.


No comments: