Monday, October 26, 2015

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Theresa A. Cancro

Three haiku are included in Presence, Issue #53, a British print journal of haiku and related poetry. I'm pleased to have my work included with that of Louisa Howerow and Joanna Weston.

Three haiku have been published in Chrysanthemum #18, along with German translations. I'm pleased to be in the company of Louisa Howerow in this issue.
 
One poem, "Bitter," published in The Mind[less] Muse.

Joanna M. Weston

My haiku is in the British print journal Presence with IWW members Louisa Howerow and Theresa Cancro.

Wayne Scheer

My flash, "The Cheating Wife Site," is up at Out of the Gutter.  It's a nasty story, not for the squeamish.  It began in Practice, but I dirtied it up since then, so they aren't to blame.

Eric Petersen

My review of Hollow Man by Mark Pryor has been published by the Internet Review of Books.


No comments: