Monday, November 2, 2015

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Joanna M. Weston

My middle reader, Frame and The McGuire, is now in print. It's a murder mystery for children, set in the Cowichan Valley on Vancouver Island. I'm cheering madly as it's been a long haul, and with thanks to the Fiction list who critted it some years ago.

Four poems up at Short Humour, scroll right down to the bottom of the page and my poems are listed there, ready for you to click on! These were great fun to write.

Sarah Corbett Morgan

My book review of Adam Johnson’s incredible collection of short stories, Fortune Smiles, is live over at The Internet Review of Books

Brock Perks

A short story I subbed to the Fiction list some months ago and subsequently rewrote, “The Bitter Pill,” has been accepted for publication by the UK magazine, Scribble. Thank you to those who gave me positive and negative crits on the first draft.

Eric Petersen

My review of The Guise of Another, by Allen Eskens, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Guilie Castillo-Oriard

The Miracle of Small Things is available in e-book formats —Kindle, ePub, iBooks, and Kobo; links at the publisher's website.

This weekend our own Bob Sanchez is hosting me for a live chat at his blog. If you get a chance to stop by (a HUGE thank you to everyone that already has!) I'd love your help in thanking Bob for his generosity and creativity. I'd never had a live chat, never seen one, either, and it's great.

Timothy Sharp

Hello all. My e-book, Second Dead, reached #46 on Amazon's y/a fantasy-coming of age category. Thanks to everyone who helped by critting the book.

Lynne Hinkey

My review of "How to Pass as Human" is up at the Internet Review of Books. Thank you, Bob and Gary!


No comments: