Monday, December 21, 2015

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Ellen Kombiyil

My poem, "They Will [Not] Speak Of," is featured today at The Quotidian Bee, a new weekdaily e-zine that is also a part of Bloof Books. The poem was first critiqued on Poetry-W, and appeared in my book Histories of the Future Perfect.

It's one of my favorites that I wrote right before the book went into production, so I didn't have time to get it published in a journal first. I'm so happy it's found a home, post-publication!

Sarah Corbett Morgan

I am thrilled my interview with emerging author Vanessa Blakeslee appeared last Sunday in The Rumpus. Immigrants, Latinas, sex, and US politics, oh my. We talk about it all. The Sunday Rumpus Interview: Vanessa Blakeslee, December 13th, 2015.

I would especially like to thank all the people from Nonfiction-L who helped me mold the pitch and the introduction. You guys made it happen.

Eric Petersen

My review of The Survivors, a mystery novel by Robert Palmer, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Steven K. Smith

Pudding Magazine accepted my poem, “Range of Hearing,” for issue 64, due in January.

Wayne Scheer

My story, "Larry and Susan Make a Life," has been accepted for a future issue of Crack the Spine.



No comments: