Monday, December 28, 2015

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Pamelyn Casto

My fictional (hybrid) haibun, “The Feeding,” published in the June issue of KYSO FLASH: Knock-Your-Socks- Off Art and Literature, is also going to be included in their hard copy anthology titled KYSO Flash Anthology for Haibun and Tanka Forms 2015.

It was edited by Clare MacQueen and the pieces were chosen by Roberta Beary, haibun editor of Modern Haiku. The anthology is available at Amazon. It's a nice surprise that my work was selected for the anthology and I can't wait to get my copy (which is on its way). 

Eric Petersen

My review of The Necessary Murder of Nonie Blake: A Samuel Craddock Mystery by Terry Shames, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Charles Opara

My short story 'The Dream', written in September this year and sent to both the Fiction and NFiction (Oops. Shouldn't have.) lists is being considered for the best newcomer prize by Fiction Desk. I never even entered it in that contest, I just wanted it published.

So this is a wonderful bonus for me. Win or lose, I'm honored. Thanks to everyone on the Fiction List who helped out (you know who you are), and the ever reliable Paul Fein on the Non Fiction List. Love you all.

Ruth Zavitz

My historical novel, Niagara Odyssey, the sequel to, Flight to the Frontier, has just been released by Chronicler Publishing. It is available from Amazon or any bookstore.


No comments: