Monday, March 28, 2016

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Mel Jacob

Book Reviews for Science Fiction Review:
 
Sleeping Embers of an Ordinary Mind by Anne Charnock
Transgalactic by James Gunn
Unbreakable (Chronicles of Promise Paen) by W.C. Bauers

Anita Saran

I decided to club two novellas in one - City of Victory and The Choosing (first edition Solstice Publishing) and get 25 copies of the book printed myself. I designed the cover myself tonight using MS Word. I'd love some feedback on Facebook.

Francene Stanley

My novel, Karm Currents, has been published by Solstice Publishing. This is the fourth and final book in the Moonstone series. My eternal gratitude to all the generous people in the novels-l group.

Eric Petersen

My review of Deadly Dunes: A MacMcClellan Mystery by E. Michael Helms, has been published by the Internet Review of Books.


No comments: