Monday, April 25, 2016

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Wayne Scheer

Flash Fiction Press has just accepted my story, "Southern Charm," for a future issue. I subbed the story yesterday afternoon and received an acceptance in the evening. And they pay $3. Thanks to Chioma for informing us of this market.

"Southern Charm" was written for Practice just a couple of weeks ago, so thanks also to the good people on that site. I fiddled with it as they had suggested in their critiques.

Joanna M. Weston

Three short pieces at Nailpolish. Scroll down a bit and enjoy!

Peter Bernhardt

Montana Scribbler has quoted me on essential reading for anyone aspiring to become a professional writer/author.

Bob Sanchez

My review of Sharon Tate: A Life is up at the Internet Review of Books.


No comments: