Monday, May 2, 2016

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Wayne Scheer

My poem, “A Fantasy for an Idle Mind,” has been accepted at Literary Orphans and is scheduled for publication in their July issue.

My flash, “A Redwood in the Yukon,” has been accepted at Pure Slush for their upcoming “Tall-ish” theme issue.

Pat Brown (writing as GK Parker)

My historical novel, The Perfect Tree, sequel to Ashes & Ice, my first published historical, has been picked up by Caliburn Press who recently purchased Damnation Books, the original publisher. No publication date, though I suspect it will be early next year.

Charles Opara

My humorous flash fiction piece, “Fake It,” has been accepted by The Flash Fiction Press. Thanks to Chioma for informing us about the site.

Steven Smith

The contest winner's poems from the Licking County Library poetry contest (Ohio) are now posted online. Mine is the one at the bottom, but don't just scroll past the others. They're really good. I can now call myself an award-winning poet! ;-)

Joanna Weston

Three short pieces at Nailpolish. Scroll down a bit and enjoy.

A one-liner in the Brass Bell, with Theresa Cancro. Scroll down, they are alphabetical by first name.

Rasana Atreya

This week I was interviewed by the hugely influential blogger Joanna Penn and by The Tribute (India).

Theresa A. Cancro

1) One tanka published in Ribbons, the journal of the Tanka Society of America (print) - Winter 2016, Vol. 12, No.1:

2) One haiku published in Chrysanthemum #19, along with its German translation (page 10).

3) One haiku published today, May 1st, in Brass Bell's May 2016 issue, on the theme of "small things." Scroll down; haiku are arranged alphabetically by poets' first names. Joanna Weston is there, too.


No comments: