Monday, May 9, 2016

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Steven Smith

I've had a remarkable run of success lately with my poetry. I got word recently that my poem, "After 16 years" was accepted for an anthology titled "Our Last Walk: Using Poetry for Grieving and Remembering Our Pets." They expect the book to be out this summer.

This poem is also in my Chapbook, "After Enough Time" and in a collection of poems from Salon writer's group poets, "Whatever House We Come From."
The Facebook page for this anthology is here.

Mel Jacob

Recent Book Reviews for Gumshoe Review:

Hollow Crib by BJ Bourg
The Winter Garden Mystery (Daisy Dalrymple) by Carola Dunn
The Eloquence of the Dead by Conor Brady

And one for Science Fiction Review:

The God Wave (God Wave Trilogy) by Patrick Hemstreet

Wayne Scheer

My poem, “A Bouquet of Poems,” is up at Leaves of Ink.  

Abhinav Kumar

One of my stories from last year just got published with a recently founded magazine called The Nilgiri Wagon. This was also my first solicited submission, so I'm happy to see it up there!


No comments: