Monday, June 6, 2016

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Steven K. Smith

My piece "Night" is now up on the June issue of CC&D Magazine. I would have called it a prose poem. but they published it under Fiction. What can I say? It's a fine line. You can see the current issue of CC&D here.

I also received a message from one of the editors of "La Beletra Almanako" that they're interested in seeing a translation of this for possible publication. This is a journal that I've published in a couple of times for my writings in Esperanto.  I'm working on the translation now.

Mel Jacob

Recent Book Reviews for Gumshoe Review:

Freedom of the Mask by Robert McCammon
A Golden Cage (Newport Gilded Age) by Shelley Freydont
Lost Among the Living by Simone St. James
Murder in Morningside Heights (Gaslight Mystery) by Victoria Thompson

Lori Sambol Brody

My story "E Ticket" is up at Little Fiction.

Rhonda Kay

But my first author interview is live at Mercedes Fox's blog. We discuss the indie release of my novel, "Talking to Luke." We also discuss IWW! Well, at least I discuss it. These were the best interview questions I've ever seen in my life. It's a long interview, but what a great resource for me to link to!

Joanna M. Weston

One haiku in A Hundred Gourds, p.14. Scroll down, I'm at the bottom of the page.

Lynne Hinkey

I'm getting ready for the 7/1 launch of "The Un-Familiar" so working up some pre-release publicity. Today, I have an interview up at The Magic of Books, and "Ye Gods!" is the spotlighted book at Bookingly Yours. The first chapter is available to read there, if you're interested!


No comments: