Monday, July 4, 2016

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Eric Petersen

Two reviews at the Internet Review of Books:

The Hemingway Thief, a novel by Shaun Harris

See Also Deception: A Marjorie Trumaine Mystery by Larry D. Sweazy

Lynne Hinkey

My third novel, and the second in my Chupacabra Trilogy, The Un-Familiar: A Tale of Dogs and Demons, was released by Casperian Books on Friday, 7/1.

Thanks to Bob Sanchez for the great write up on his blog - and the fun chat on Skype! And thanks to all of you on the novels list who helped with critiquing, and on the practice list where I often submitted scenes to revise and tighten them, and everyone at IWW.

You've all contributed to my writing journey in some way and I appreciate you and all the benefits this group provides to writers of all levels and aspirations.

Jennifer M. Kilby

Dragon King is published! I want to thank everyone who was involved in helping me get Dragon King ready for the world. You were a tremendous help and great supporters. Some of you know the tragic beginnings of this book and what happened when I lost 60,000 words a couple years ago.

It nearly killed me, but now I can say it was worth the agony. Willow and her friends have set off on another adventure. You can take a look at the book here. Thanks again for all your support and hard work. It will always be appreciated!

Mea Andrews

One of my poems, “James,” has been picked up for publication in The Bitchin' Kitsch for their October issue. It's a few months away, but I'm pretty excited. Thanks for the support, guys!


No comments: