Monday, July 25, 2016

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Joanna M. Weston

A poem up at A Day's Encounter. Enjoy!

I'm so happy about this review of A Bedroom of Searchlights on Canadian Poetry Review, I'm dancing!

Lynne Hinkey

have a guest blog post about agility at Guilie Castillo's Life in Dogs blog. Please stop on by and join in the conversation in the comments section, if you're so inclined.

Thank you, Guilie, for giving me the opportunity to talk about my favorite non-writing things - dogs and agility - and for the chance to highlight my books, too!

Eric Petersen

My review of The Ninja's Daughter: A Hiro Hattori Novel by Susan Spann has been published by the Internet Review of Books.

Rasmenia Massoud

Dual Coast Magazine has accepted my story, "Porcelain Never Leaves" for their print and online publications.

If you feel like giving them a whirl, they do offer token payments in case, like me, you are saving up for a big trip to a vending machine or coffee shop.

Thank you to my Fiction list friends for helping me clean this one up before I attempted to send it out.

Rick Bylina

"The Twenty-Three Month Pregnancy" is up on the Montana Scribbler blog. The story of "Kill All Cats" as told by, well, me. How did you come about writing your novel?

Giulie Castillo

Fellow author Gay Degani has featured me on her website, Words In Place, as part of her Journey To Planet Write series, with a piece on how I came (or returned) to writing.


No comments: