Monday, September 26, 2016

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Wayne Scheer

My humorous essay, "Why I'll Never Be a Zen Master," originally written for the Practice group, is up at Clever Magazine.

Lynne Hinkey

Guilie Castillo-Oriard's review of my latest novel, The Un-Familiar: A Tale of Dogs and Demons, is up at the Internet Review of Books.

So, I'm yahooing not only myself, but Guilie, for a great review, and Bob Sanchez and Gary Presley for the great work they do to make the IRB one of the best review sites around!

Guilie Castillo-Oriard

My review of Lynn Hinkey’s latest novel, The Un-familiar: A Tale of Dogs and Demons, is up at the Internet Review of Books.

Sue Ellis

I got lucky with acceptances, a fiction story at Mused and an essay at Clever Magazine. Thank you Prose-P members, for critiques on both.


No comments: