Monday, November 21, 2016

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Behlor Santi

Hey, my poem "Next Door" is up at The Write City Magazine. I'm representing Chicago literature.

Barbara Taylor

A story of mine, "Purgatory," was accepted by Mused for their Winter Solstice issue.

Rob Britt

Hi folks: Am excited to announce publication of my first thriller, 5 Days to Landfall. It's been in the works for 17 years, and while I didn't share chapters here, the group helped craft the jacket blurb.

Importantly, the wonderful support from so many of you on my other novels fueled some of the muster and motivation that helped me cross the finish line on this one, so I wanted to say thanks. 

Judith Kelly Quaempts

Mona Leeson Vanek has been kind enough to do an article about my books and lack of marketing strategy in the Montana Scribbler. I apologize for the photo. My evil twin is always trying to upstage me.


No comments: